This page is intended to serve as notice under 35 U.S.C. §
Copyright © 2023 Centripetal Networks Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Ownership of Copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual) is owned by Centripetal Networks Inc.
Centripetal’s products and services practice and are subject to at least the following U.S. patents:
Centripetal Networks Inc. grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to: view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser; copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and print pages from this website for your own [personal and non-commercial] use. Centripetal Networks Inc. does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Centripetal Networks Inc. prior written permission.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to [email protected]
Enforcement of Copyright
Centripetal Networks Inc. takes the protection of its copyright very seriously. If Centripetal Networks Inc. discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above; Centripetal Networks Inc. may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you from using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs. If you become aware of any use of Centripetal Networks Inc. copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above, please report this by email to [email protected].
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please report this by email to [email protected]
What we Collect
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us
We collect your email address, and other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get from Others
We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected
We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies and Leadlander
Google Analytics and Lead Forensics
We will process your data for the purposes of marketing and optimization, products, and services with the help of Lead Forensics. Lead Forensics determines details of your organization, including Company name, business telephone number, web address, SIC code, and a company description. Lead Forensics shows the actual course of a site visit to this website, including all pages that you have visited and viewed and how long you have spent on this page.
As far as IP addresses are collected, they are anonymized immediately after collection. On behalf of Centripetal Networks Inc, Lead Forensics will use the information collected to evaluate your visit to the website, compile reports on website activity, and to provide the website operator with other services related to website activity and internet usage. If you disagree, you can object to the collection, processing, and storage of data at any time with effect for the future by clicking on the following link: https://optout.leadforensics.com/?clientID=268700
We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain and improve our sites, products and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal process.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
Information Choices and Changes
Our marketing emails tell you how to opt-out. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Security of Your Personal Information
We take steps to help protect personal information. No company can fully prevent security risks, however. Mistakes may happen. Bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards.
Centripetal Networks Inc.
Box 2040 Reston VA 20195